Kiko - n. 296

| |

Hi!
This time I'm going to show you a very discreet and under-the-top colour from Kiko :¬D
Far by now, I consider Kiko the premium brand in drugstore makeup; in fact, it's not sold in drugstores, but it has one-brand shops all over Italy, and it's very rare to see an italian cosmetic marque with such choice of shades (not only for polishes) and products, all with a very fair price.

Another interesting fact of cheaper italian brands (especially make-up and underwear) is that they always increase prices after few years; now I'm still waiting for Kiko's turn...


This is a BOLD green, very pigmented, dense and glossy, I love it not only because it's a green, but it's a good green for me, I mean with a certain hint of blue in it.


Next pic shows colour much closer to reality, because others captured the blue reflection of the sky. What a beauty!
As always, these are two coats over a base and one coat of top coat.


I most like blues, greens and purples on my nails, so I guess you'll see a lot of them in my blog :>


Every bottle is 11 ml for a price of € 3,90, but I bought it during the "€ 1,90 sale" - obviously I tried to buy all the other shades I was interested in :^D


Have a nice day/night/whatever and thanks for your attention ;¬)

4 comments:

michelle said...

this is awesome.i'm going to buy it (:

Smaltoitaliano said...

I'm glad you like it! :>

Nailglaze said...

Very nice shade!

Smaltoitaliano said...

Thanks for your comment to such an early post!

Post a Comment